- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 quart size mason jar
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Put it in the mason jar
- Use the back of a spoon to pack the flour mixture down around the outside of the jar.
- Add the brown sugar and pack it down in the jar.
- Add the granulated sugar
- Finally, top with the chocolate chips.
- Make a print-out to attach to each mason jar that says…
- Preheat oven to 350 dergrees. Beat 3/4 cup of softened butter, one egg and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until blended. Add cookie mix and mix it well. Drop cookies onto a baking sheet. Bake for nine to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe from Melissa Riker, the happier homemaker