Super Bowl is this weekend and what’s football without some good food? My go-to game day food is buffalo chicken wontons.
- 1 package of egg roll wraps or wonton wraps
- 1 package of boneless chicken breast
- 1 bottle of Frank’s Red Hot buffalo sauce
- 1 package of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of crumbled blue cheese
- 1 package of cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package of celery sticks and bleu cheese or ranch dressing for dipping.
- I use either a crock pot or pressure cooker to get my chicken nice and tender and ready to pull apart. Once chicken is soft and cooked entirely, cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Set chicken aside and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the package of cream cheese, blue cheese and cheddar together with a hand mixer until blended.
- Next, slowly add in chicken and continue to mix until blended.
- Once chicken and cheese are blended, add buffalo sauce (more or less, depending on how much heat you can handle).
- Lay out the egg roll wrappers and scoop spoonfuls of the chicken, cheese and sauce mixture onto wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper diagonally, corner-to-corner.
- Lay the wontons on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with celery and bleu cheese or ranch and enjoy!