For those who like to keep their snacks relatively healthy, these apple snacks are just the thing to fill you up and satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Granny smith apples (1 to 2) depending on how much you want to make.
- Peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Shredded coconut
- Cut apples in thin slices then spread peanut butter on each one. Take a handful of chocolate chips and place 3 to 4 chocloate chips on each slice. Next take a handful of cococnut and sprinkle over the slices and enjoy!
- Subsitute: Of course you can switch out which apples you use, peanutbutter, and type of chocolate. Another variation is to sprinkle granola over apple slices!