Pondside IV is:
– the first new first-year housing since 1993
– 80,000 square feet and will house 320 students
– made up of 90 percent doubles and ten percent singles.
– going to “de-triple” campus
– a LLC [Living Learning Community] and will consist of classrooms and other study lounges on the first floor and throughout the building.
The school plans to begin construction of the new first-year residential hall over the summer. A 2016 opening is expected.
This information is from Jay Kahn and the project team at Perkins+Will.
Skyler Frazer can be contacted at email@example.com