- Bunch or bag of Kale
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Tear or cut up leaves in small pieces.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss kale in olive oil and spread out on paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until edges are brown.
Kale has been a huge topic in nutrition for the last year. It is packed with Vitamin K, C and A and is a good source of iron, omega-3 fats and calcium. This low calorie and high in fiber snack is super easy to prepare and can certainly replace high fat potato chips. Finish them off with a little sea salt or your favorite spices to give it a personal twist!
EWTE is supported by the Student Nutrition Association at Keene State club (SNAKS).