Salad probably isn’t your favorite meal, but after trying this delicious chopped salad you might change your mind.
With summer right around the corner, many people are looking to eat healthy and this is the perfect meal for that.
With spinach as the base of the salad, you will get your daily intake of iron, which is important to the function of red blood cells which help in transporting oxygen around the body.
Spinach is also a good source of vitamins K, A, B2 and C, as well as a good source of folic acid, manganese, magnesium and iron. The vegetables, cheese, seasoned chicken and buffalo sauce also add a lot of flavor to this salad. I chose my favorite vegetables to add, but you can change this salad simply by changing the vegetables. Another change you can make is seasoning the chicken or changing the dressing.
– 1 medium red onion
– 1 medium tomato
– 1 pepper
– 1 cucumber
– 1 avocado
– 3 eggs
– feta cheese
– turkey bacon
– 1 chicken breast
– salad dressing of your choice
– Frank’s buffalo sauce
1) Boil 3 eggs
2) Cook chicken on the stove and when it is almost done add Franks buffalo sauce to your liking and toss.
3) Cook two pieces of turkey bacon on the stove.
4) To a large bowl, add serving size of spinach and chop until it is in bite-sized pieces.
5) Chop all the vegetables into pieces the size of a quarter or smaller.
6) Add vegetables, egg, turkey bacon and seasoned chicken to spinach.
7) Add a small serving of feta cheese to the salad along with a dressing of your choice
8) Cover the bowl with a plate and shake until the salad dressing is evenly distributed.