- Cream Cheese
- Ranch Dressing
- Shredded Cheese (whatever your favorite kind of melted cheese is)
- Hot Sauce
- Boil Chicken- when it is fully cooked shred it and set aside
- In a large pot melt butter fully then add cream cheese and melt down
- Then add the Ranch PLEASE NOTE– this recipe calls for equal parts of ranch and cream cheese. It can be altered slightly if you like one more than the other. You want to make enough to cover the chicken fully.
- Once the ranch is added, put in the hot sauce to taste. If you want it spicy put more. Keep tasting to make sure it is how you want it.
- Add a handful of cheese and let it melt
- Mix the chicken and the mixture together
- Put all ingredients in a oven safe dish and cover in cheese
- Put in the oven at 350 degrees until the cheese on top is golden.
- Serve with chips, potatoes, omelettes, in a wrap, in mac and cheese, on a sandwich, with a spoon