- 9 cups corn chex cereal
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- One bag of m&m’s
- Melt the chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter. Remove from heat, then add the vanilla.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and mix in a large bowl until all the cereal is covered.
- Put the cereal in a plastic bag and slowly add the powdered sugar, shaking the bag every half cup or so to cover every piece.
- Pour the cereal out onto wax paper or tin foil and spread it out so the pieces do not dry stuck together. Allow the muddy buddies to cool for 30 minutes.
- Add m&m’s (I used peanut butter m&ms, but pick your favorite) and store in an airtight container.